Monday, January 12, 2009

Quick and easy 5 ingredient Peach Cobbler

Ok , so I'm not sure where I got this recipe but I used it yesterday and it turned out great.

Peach cobbler

1 stick butter melted (I used unsalted)
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup SELF RISING flour
1 cup milk
1 - 29 oz can sliced peaches reserve the syrup

In baking pan, pour melted butter. In a bowl mix the sugar, flour and milk until smooth. Pour over butter DO NOT STIR
Dish the peaches out of the syrup and spoon them onto the batter DO NOT MIX.
Pour the juice/syrup over the whole thing. DO NOT MIX

I sprinkled cinnamon over the whole thing, because I like cinnamon with my peaches, but the recipe did not call for it.

Bake at 350' about 45 minutes. You can tell when it's done.
It makes a thin cobbler as far as height. I'm going to try to double the recipe and see what happens. I'll let you know.

No comments: