Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hurricane Deanna hits Warrens

You know how they say that it always gets worse before it gets better? Well let me tell you, it's true here at our house. I have started sorting, throwing away and packing with a vengeance!!!!!! I have stuff thrown all over BUT I WILL PREVAIL!!! The furniture is finally going back into rooms that it belongs in. Stuff is being unpacked out of rubbermaids. Stuff that we have not missed over these last months while it was packed away, is being sent to another home. I am going to win this battle (no matter how much whining I have to listen to . Even when I'm the one doing the whining!)

Every room is under reconstruction as I have found out that it really has to begin with the kids. I know that makes no sense, but when their rooms are full, they start bringing stuff out to play with it and it never goes back in. We are all kicking and screaming our way through this mess (I think I might be the only one screaming though).

Mom's in a sorting mood and everyone better move it, lose it or get it remodeled. I'm taking no prisoners!!!!!

No comments: